Call 9394 9345 or email
It is a legal requirement for parents to contact the College regarding any student absences. Parents should ring the Absentee Line (open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or email Student Services by 9.00am on the day of the absence with the following information:
- Name of student
- Year and Homeroom group
- Reason for absence and expected length of absence
- Your name and relationship to the student
- Parents are required to inform the College if the absence is expected to be extended.
If your child tests positive for COVID-19 or is a household close contact, please complete THIS form as soon as possible.
For any COVID-19 related queries please email
Please note below instructions when completing the online CEWA COVID-19 self-reporting form.
• Household contact – tick COVID-19 Negative – tick yes for household contact
• Student is Positive – tick COVID-19 Positive – tick no for household contact
Reminder, it is a W.A health requirement to inform them of any positive RAT tests, please do so HERE