Applications for 2024 Music Scholarships are now open.
Applications for 2024 Music Scholarships are now closed.
Applications close Tuesday, 24 October 2023.
Auditions will take place on Saturday, 4 November 2024.
Lumen Christi College is committed to the development of Music excellence. To support this aim, the College is offering Years 7-9 students enrolled at the College from 2024 the opportunity to apply for a full or part Music Scholarship.
In 2024, several full and part time Scholarships will be offered to students in Years 7-9. These Scholarships will initially run for a year and may be extended pending a successful review at the end of the year.
Music Scholarships provide:
• The full Music Scholarship covers the cost of 32 x 30-minute individual instrumental lessons.
• A part Music Scholarship covers 50% of the cost of 32 x 30-minute individual instrumental lessons.
• Both scholarships include free instrument hire.
Music Scholarship recipients are required to:
• Make a leading contribution to music at the College.
• Maintain a high level of achievement on their chosen instrument.
• Enrol in Specialist Music classes for the duration of the Scholarship.
• Participate in at least one College ensemble suitable to their Scholarship instrument for the duration of the Scholarship.
• Take part in an annual review of progress to ensure satisfactory achievement.