For any queries relating to enrolments, please contact the College Enrolments Officer on (08) 9394 9300, email , or fill out the enquiry form below.
ENROLMENTS NOW OPEN FOR YEAR 7 2021
Enrolment Application Requirements
Enrolments for students from Years 7 to 12 remain ongoing throughout the year, providing places are available. Families are asked to submit an Application for Enrolment form together with a Registration fee of $100.00 (payable per child). This fee is non-refundable and does not guarantee an Enrolment Interview or a place at the College. Also required with the Application for Enrolment form is a photocopy of your child's:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (Catholic families)
- Immunisation information
- Latest School Report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate Visa Information including sighting of Current Passport (for parents and children born outside of Australia)
* For families applying for Year 8 to Year 12 entry: A letter addressed to the College Principal, Mrs Prendergast, outlining the reason for changing schools is also required.
The early submission of an Application for Enrolment is encouraged; it is recommended that parents commence the process towards high school entry from the commencement of Year 3.
- Completion and submission of enrolment application form and fee
- Parents and students are invited to attend an enrolment interview when your child is in Year 5
- Enrolment places will then be offered in accordance with the Enrolment Selection Criteria
- Once a position is offered, parents and students are to submit an Enrolment Acceptance Form and the non-refundable $300.00 Acceptance Fee
- Transition and Orientation process for Year 7 students takes place when the student is in Year 6
- Orientation for Year 8-12 students takes place following the submission of the Enrolment Acceptance Form
- Enrolment procedure is now complete – welcome to Lumen Christi College!