Parents and members of the broader Lumen Christi community are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the College Board.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Lumen Christi College Board & Parent Voice
Wednesday 9 December commencing 6.30pm
Michael Devine Library, Lumen Christi College
Combined with the Annual Meeting of the Parent Voice, this is a unique opportunity for the community to learn and provide feedback on the governance of the College.
Invitations are extended to:
• Parents of current and/or former studentsItems of Business
• Alumni over the age of 18yrs
• Members of local Parishes over the age of 18yrs
• Current College Staff
• Current College Board Members
• Election of Board Members (as required)The Annual Meeting also provides the chance for eligible people to nominate to join the College Board. The ongoing successful governance of the College is reliant upon the continued support of community Board members and anyone interested in nominating is asked to do so in writing by Monday 23 November 2020 to:
• Annual Report from the Board Chair (to be confirmed)
• Annual Report from the College Principal
• Annual Report from the Parent Voice Chair
• Presentation of the 2021 Budget
Mr Stuart McLagan
Chair, Lumen Christi College Board
C/- Lumen Christi College
PO Box 223
Gosnells WA 6990
Board members play an important role in the review, consideration and endorsement of the College’s governance on behalf of the community.
To support this and give interested people a chance to see what is involved, the Board would like to welcome anyone nominating for a position on the College Board in 2021 to attend the Board’s November meeting on Wednesday, November 25 starting at 6.30pm in the College Administration Building.
Please notify of your intention to attend by contacting Deserea Bush, Principal's Personal Assistant via email: or 9394 9334 by Monday 23 November 2020.