An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our College Community. The ICT Technician will support the growing needs of our staff and students.
This is a full-time, on-going position commencing 19/07/2021 (Term 3).
• A strong commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education and a willingness to promote and support Catholic values as a member of the Lumen Christi College Community
• Tertiary/Technical qualifications in Information Technology and/or industry qualifications.
On appointment, the successful applicant will be required to:
• Have a current Working with Children Check (WWC)
• Have a current Crimtrac Police Clearance
• Undergo Mandatory Reporting Training
• Acquire and/or maintain relevant Accreditation requirements to Work in a Catholic School.
• Technical qualifications in Microsoft cloud platforms namely office 365. Experience SEQTA and other Catholic Education platforms
• A proven ability to work in a collaborative environment as a member of a team
• Ability to assist with the development of knowledge and skills for staff, students and parents
• Demonstrated capacity to relate easily and professionally to students, parents and staff.
- Submit a cover letter and CV;
- Please download;