Parents and members of the broader Lumen Christi College community are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Catholic School Advisory Council (CSAC) on Wednesday, 23 November 2022 commencing at 6.30pm in the Michael Devine Discovery Centre.
Combined with the Annual General Meeting of the Parent Voice, this is a unique opportunity for the community to learn and provide feedback on the governance of the College.
Invitations are extended to:
• Parents of current studentsItems of Business
• Alumni over the age of 18yrs
• Members of local Parishes over the age of 18yrs
• Current College Staff
• Current Catholic School Advisory Council members
• Election of CSAC Members (as required)Catholic School Advisory Council members play an important role in the review, consideration, and provision of advice on the College’s governance on behalf of the community. The ongoing successful governance of the College is reliant upon the continued support of Catholic School Advisory Council members.
• Annual Report from the CSAC Chairperson
• Annual Report from the College Principal
• Annual Report from the Parent Voice Chairperson
• Presentation of the 2023 Budget
The Annual General Meeting also provides a chance for eligible people to nominate to join the Catholic School Advisory Council.
To provide interested people with a chance to see what is involved in being a member of the CSAC, anyone considering nominating for a position in 2023 is invited to attend the Catholic School Advisory Council’s November meeting on Wednesday, November 2 commencing at 5.30pm in the College Administration Building.
Please indicate your intention to attend the Council meeting by contacting Deserea Bush, Principal's Personal Assistant at or phone 9394 9334 by Friday, 28 October 2022.
Anyone interested in nominating is asked to do so in writing by Friday, 28 October 2022 to:
Mrs Jackie Vogels
Chairperson, Catholic School Advisory Council
C/o Lumen Christi College
PO Box 223
Gosnells WA 6990