Parents and members of the broader Lumen Christi College community are invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Catholic School Advisory Council (CSAC) on Wednesday 8 December 2021 commencing at 6.30pm in the Michael Devine Discovery Centre.
Combined with the Annual General Meeting of the Parent Voice, this is a unique opportunity for the community to learn and provide feedback on the governance of the College.
Invitations are extended to:
• Parents of current and/or former studentsItems of Business
• Alumni over the age of 18yrs
• Members of local Parishes over the age of 18yrs
• Current College Staff
• Current Catholic School Advisory Council
• Election of CSAC Members (as required)The Annual Meeting also provides the chance for eligible people to nominate to join the Catholic School Advisory Council. The ongoing successful governance of the College is reliant upon the continued support of community Catholic School Advisory Council members and anyone interested in nominating is asked to do so in writing by Monday, 22 November 2021 to:
• Annual Report from the CSAC Chair
• Annual Report from the College Principal
• Annual Report from the Parent Voice Chair
• Presentation of the 2022 Budget
Mr Stuart McLagan
Chair, Catholic School Advisory Council
C/- Lumen Christi College
PO Box 223
Gosnells WA 6990
Catholic School Advisory Council members play an important role in the review, consideration and provision of advice on the College’s governance on behalf of the community.
To support this and give interested people a chance to see what is involved, the CSAC would like to welcome anyone nominating for a position in 2022 to attend the Advisory Council’s November meeting on Wednesday, November 24 starting at 5.30pm in the College Administration Building.
Please notify of your intention to attend by contacting Deserea Bush, Principal's Personal Assistant email: or 9394 9334 by Monday, 22 November 2021.