Instructions on how to use the Online Booking system
n.b. - If you have used the Online Booking system before, the system will remember some of the values you entered previously.
- Enter a contact email address. Press Next.
- Enter your name. Press Next.
- Enter your child's name and year group of your first child. Press Next.
- If you have more than one child, click Add child. Repeat until all your children appear.
- To book an interview/s, click on the 'Book Interviews' button next to your child's name.
- Tick all the teachers that you wish to have interviews with for that child. Press Next at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on any available green timeslot to book an interview with the teacher at that time. Only slots that are green are available for booking. You must leave a 5 minute gap between bookings to allow you time to move between rooms. If you require, you are able to book a 10 minute interview with a teacher by clicking on the timeslot directly below your first booking with that teacher. ie make two consecutive 5 minute bookings.
Press Save at the top of the screen once completed.
- Repeat the process for all your children you have entered in the system.
- Once complete, you can print out the schedule, or email it to yourself by clicking the buttons at the top of the screen.
If you wish to change your bookings, you can log back in at any time during the booking window using your email address. If you encounter any issues using the system, please contact the Lumen Christi ICT Helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or 9394 9300 during normal school hours.
Parents/Guardians who wish to speak to a staff member but are unable to attend on the scheduled days may contact the College in the usual way by telephone on 9394 9300 during normal school hours or by email directly to the staff member. This service is always available to parents/guardians.